Attitude Means Retraining Your Brain To Look For Positives

by Silvia Damiano on 27 June 2017


When you think of the word 'attitude', you might think of different things. If you've ever had a teenaged child, you probably think of an eye roll and a long, self-suffering sigh. If you've had a cat you might think of that aloof, love-me-when-I-wish-and-only-then manner. But what doe …

Read Story

Silence Can Really Be Golden After All

by Silvia Damiano on 22 June 2017

FB-Silence Can Really Be Golden After All.jpg

Do you have conversations with yourself? Not necessarily in a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde way, but more of an inner monologue? Maybe you imagine yourself speaking at an engagement, and you practise your speech in your head. Or maybe you have a meeting with your own boss, and you try to cr …

Read Story

Imagination – The Key To Unlocking Our Future Leaders Success And Happiness

by Mark Hodgson on 20 June 2017


We now live in the ‘Imagination Age’. In response to this, our leaders must evolve. They must become ‘neuroleaders’. These are people who complement conventional leadership capabilities by leading also with the brain in mind.

Read Story

A Little Hugging Can Go A Long Way

by Silvia Damiano on 15 June 2017

FB-A Little Hugging Can Go A Long Way.jpg

When you think of hugging, what images pop into your head? Does the idea of a hug make you think of a child running into your arms, or a little puppy jumping into your lap? Maybe you think of your significant other or a very dear friend. Whatever the case, hugging is good for you! Sci …

Read Story

The Sky's The Limit When You Have Courage

by Silvia Damiano on 13 June 2017


Courage can mean so many different things. It can mean asking a date out to a movie, or speaking up at a staff meeting, or boarding a rocket for the moon. Courage is essential in our personal and professional lives to ensure that we continue to grow, develop and reach our true potenti …

Read Story

Learning From The Curve Balls In Life

by Silvia Damiano on 6 June 2017


While once touted as 'America's Pastime', baseball is now a sport with fans around the world. The recent World Series win for the Chicago Cubs is a lesson in perseverance. Long-time fans were overjoyed to see their team finally win big. You probably do not face the same types of obsta …

Read Story

Integration Means Syncing Your Body And Mind For Success

by Silvia Damiano on 1 June 2017


Only 33% of people in business surveyed by the About my Brain Institute reported taking the time to relax and completely disconnect. Think about this: if only 1 in 3 workers are allowing their bodies and minds time to reset and rest, what's going on with the other 67%? You need to all …

Read Story

Subscribe by email

Get Email Notifications